FAQFrequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get an application for any of the courses offered at Aseana College?
All application forms can be obtained from the Aseana College Main Campus Office which is located at No.2, Lorong 4, Sembulan Arcade, Sembulan 88100 Kota Kinabalu , Sabah
2. Is there any scholarship available at Aseana College?
Yes. Aseana College provides scholarship for all programs offered under the Skim Bantuan 1 Malaysia scholarship and sponsorship program
3. When was Aseana College established and does it meet all the requirements set by the Malaysian authorities?
Aseana College was established in 2008. Yes it meets all the requirements as all programs are approved and recognized by the Malaysian Qualifying Agency(MQA) and the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE)
4. Is it true, that students with Aseana College’s Foundation in Science Certificate can pursue their studies at Kursk State Medical University, Russia for the Medical Degree?
Yes. Students who have completed the Foundation in Science from Aseana College would be able to pursue their studies at Kurk State Medical University, Russia for the Medical Degree
5. Can I apply for a study loan?
Yes. All Malaysian students enrolled at Aseana College are eligible to apply for Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi National (PTPTN) loan
6. What is the evaluation method for the Aseana College program?
Evaluation is formative and summative. Exams are conducted end of each semester
7. Does Aseana College arrange for hostels and are the hostels safe?
Yes. Aseana College arranges for hostels and most definitely, the hostels are safe and well managed by a warden and round the clock security
8. Does Aseana College arrange for transportation?
Yes. Aseana College arranges for transportation from the hostels to the college and back to the hostels
9. When posted to the District Hospital for practical training, are hostels and transportation arranged by Aseana College?
Yes. Hostels are arranged and transportation, if required, by Aseana College
10. Who can I contact for further information about Aseana College?
Students can contact us at 088-212415 or alternatively students may SMS to 013 850 1858 for further information. Students may drop us an e-mail at www.aseana.edu.my